Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gooooooooo Coyotes syke,

This is one of the only picture I could find of my Campus online. Its not Yale. At this school, I waste time. I pretend that I am important, and that girls pay attention to me. Neither is true. I actually go here for one reason. Im trying to not be a loser. Im hoping on day my degree from this school will take me to bigger and better places. Wishful thinking. No but seriously, I love this fucking place. It makes me feel fulfilled. Like Im doing something other than watching King of the Hill reruns and masturbating all day. You all should come hang out here. Fuck unlv, rockstar.

Here is an outline for the upcoming semester...

8am: History 102
This is going to be boring. I plan on leaving this class everyday and shitting/ eating chips

9:10am: Hanging out with Eric Tillman
This will be the highlight of my day. I will also be getting pointers on how to dress cool during this time

9:30am: English 100
In this 5 credit class, I will be forced to write about things I dont want to to write about. And the Professor is the typical aggressive, liberal douche you see in the movies. Ill like him, eventually. This class will be the source of many head aches.

11:40am: Debating to leave campus with Rod and not go to our next class
At this point in time, Me and Rod will Debate leaving campus, even though we still have class. And eat

12:30pm: Oral Communications 101
In this class, I will have the opportunity to get up in front of the class, and fill the room with awkwardness. Not only verbally, but the my appearence.

2pm: Be asleep
I wish I was sleeping right now.

2 comments: